All websites of Habib Bank AG Zurich, including its branches and subsidiaries,
experience and for online advertising. One of the cookies we use is essential for parts of
the site to operate and has already been set. This site does not work without cookies. By
What is a cookie?
Cookies are simple text files which are stored on your device to keep track of your visit to
the website and your preferences; as you move between pages, and sometimes to save
settings between visits. Cookies help the builders of websites gather statistics about how
often people visit certain areas of the website, and help in tailoring websites to be more
useful and user-friendly.
What types of cookies does Habib Bank use?
These are cookies that are essential for our web services to function and are used for the
• To allow you to temporarily save and repopulate information between multiple
server pages of our website, whenever required (i.e. in order to avoid having to re-
enter the same information when moving to another page).
• To temporarily identify your device after having logged in to a secure page on our
website so that our web server can construct and maintain an exchange of
information (request and response) with your web browser so that you can carry
out your desired activities.
• TS016b6845 : This is to store session IDs when using our secure online banking
• fcspersistslider1 : This is used in the image slideshow / gallery on our homepage.
This cookie remembers the last slide you have viewed, so that if you go to another
page but then return back to our homepage, the last slide which you saw will be
Analytical cookies are used by our third party advertising aggregators to track your activity
on some pages of this site. These cookies are placed by third parties (such as Google)
on our behalf. For further information regarding how Google analytics processes data and
Functionality cookies are used to recognize you and your choices when you return to our
site. These enable us to remember the choices you have made in order to better serve
you during future visits to our site. The information these cookies collect may not always
be anonymous, but these cookies are not able to track your browsing activity on other
• HBZ_WD_AFFID: To identify the particular Habib Bank entity of an eDEPOSIT
request in order to track the source.
• HBZ_WD_MIN_DEPOSIT: This is to store the configured minimum deposit
amount while subscribing for eDEPOSIT.
• HBZ_WD_PERIOD: To store the deposit period chosen when subscribing to the
• HBZ_WD_RATE: To store the deposit rate applicable when subscribing to the
You may opt-out of cookies (and the use of this website) at any time, by deleting the
cookies that were set by the site. This can be done via the settings of your internet
browser, by deleting cache, browsing history and cookies.