HBZ HONG KONG > ABOUT US
Habib Bank Zurich (Hong Kong) Limited (formerly HBZ Finance Limited) is a Restricted Licence Bank (RLB) incorporated in Hong Kong under The Banking Ordinance. We are operating in Hong Kong since 1979 and specialize in providing customized trade finance solutions with diverse range of products and services.
Over the years the institution has developed a solid partnership with traders and manufacturers to grow their business to the next level. Our dedicated team of Senior Relationship Managers have significant understanding of the dynamic financial requirements of small and medium enterprises.
Habib Bank Zurich (Hong Kong) Limited is a subsidiary of Habib Bank AG Zurich, Switzerland, which has an international network of branches and affiliated entities spanning North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia. Habib Bank AG Zurich has a proven banking experience of more than 50 years, established on a solid foundation of banking tradition that spans several generations.
We have established a strong presence in Hong Kong, offering a wide spectrum of financial services to customers through a network of 5 branches located in prime business hubs. With more than three decades of solid growth, we are poised for further expansion.
Habib Bank AG Zurich is committed to achieving best practice corporate governance. The Bank has adopted international guidelines with a view to maintaining the highest international banking standards.
Board Of Directors
Our extensively experienced Board of Directors, comprising present as well as former bankers with vast market knowledge, drives our success.
- Mohamedali R. Habib, Chairman
- Paul J. Brough, Independent Non-Executive Director
- Alex Kwong Fai Kam, Independent Non-Executive Director
- Rajat Garg, Non-Executive Director
- Ikram Quraishi, Non-Executive Director
- Sachil Dagur, Executive Director
- Hamza Habib, Executive Director
Our Management team consists of experienced bankers with extensive global banking exposure. The key members are :
- Sachil Dagur, Chief Executive
- Masud Abid, Alternate Chief Executive
- Hamza Habib, Alternate Chief Executive
- Zahid Hafeez, Head of Risk
- Meheryar Mavalvala, Chief Financial Officer
- Suresh Mani, Head of Compliance